The Good Life. Made Easy.
When searching for a chiropractor, acupuncturist, private trainer, personal chef, massage therapist, errand runner, dog groomer, dry cleaner or other service provider, no one wants to find one in the phone book.
Nothing beats a personal referral from an experienced professional.
Enlightened Concierge's Community of Service Providers have been put through a very vigorous vetting process, eliminating the trial-and-error process for our clientele, saving you money and precious time. And we know that a perfect fit requires more than logistics. We understand personalities make a difference too.
Enlightened Concierge's lifestyle management consultants:
- Bring the RIGHT people together
- Organize comprehensive, tailor-made programs to meet your individual needs
- Interface between all involved parties
- Coordinate all details of client/service/service provider matching, negotiations, scheduling and payment
And because we're not just a referral service, you can rest assured that all of us will work together cohesively with your quality of life as our common goal. We interface between all involved parties, so you will not have to have so much as an awkward conversation with your service providers.
Now, that is:
Quality of Life. SIMPLIFIED!
To learn more, please click here to contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enlightened Concierge is simply the best! I have been working with Brian for many years now and I can truly say that nobody compares to him. His blending of many techniques combined with his fantastic personal energy always make for a great experience.
Once again- thank you SO much for being SUCH a gentleman. We can't wait to spread the word to everyone that we know about your professionalism, personal regard and for the caring that you extend both physically and emotionally to your clients.
List of Services
- Alternative Health Care Services
- The Chinese have always believed that disease is due to an internal imbalance of yin and yang. Yin represents the cold, slow, or passive principle, while yang represents the hot, excited, or active principle, and it is an imbalance of these forces that leads to blockage of energy along pathways known as meridians.
There are 12 main meridians and 8 secondary meridians and some 500 specific points where needles can be inserted for specific effects. The needles are twirled, heated, or even stimulated with weak electrical current, ultrasound, or certain wavelengths of light.
The benefits of Acupuncture are immeasurable. Studies have shown that acupuncture may even alter brain chemistry by changing the release of neurotransmitters and neurohormones, thus, affecting the parts of the central nervous system related to sensation and involuntary body functions, such as immune reactions and processes that regulate a person's blood pressure, blood flow, and body temperature.
Acupuncture originated in China more that 2,000 years ago, making it one of the oldest and most commonly used medical procedures in the world, becoming better known in the United States since the 1970's.
- A Chiroprator utilizes the recuperative powers of the body and focuses on the relationship between the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system.
Restricted spinal column movement leads to pain and reduced performance. Manipulation, otherwise known as spinal adjustments, release impingements and helps to restore misaligned vertebrae to their proper position. Spinal adjustments also help to reduce nerve irritability, which often results in inflammation, muscle spasm and pain. Chiropractic care is non-invasive (non-surgical) without the use of western medications, but may incorporate the use of supplements and ultrasound.
- Ayurveda Practitioner
- Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word, derived from two roots: 'ayur' , which means life, and 'veda', knowledge. In Ayurvedic medicine, knowledge of the patient's daily life is arranged systematically until logic becomes science. Simply put, the practitioner questions, observes, touches, and advises. During a typical examination, the pratitioner checks the patient's pulse, urine, stool, tongue, bodily sounds, eyes, skin and overall appearance. Digestion, diet, personal habits and resilience (ability to recover from illness or setbacks) are also considered. In general, the treatments use several apporaches, often more than one at a time and include massage with medicated herbal oils.
In Ayurveda, the distinction between food and medicine is not as clear as it is in Wester medicine, so food and diet are important components of the practice. There is a heavy reliance on treatments based on herbs and plants, oils, spices and other naturally occurring substances.
While it is indeed a way of healing, Ayurvdea is more of a way of life as it takes into consideration the whole person. According to the teachings of Ayurveda, every aspect of your life contributes to your overall health and poor healt seldom has a simple or single cause.
- Lifestream Technology
The Lifestream Generator is a technological
achievement that utilizes radiant energy waves to send
a unified field of energy through the body. Simply
put the Lifestream acts as a human battery charger,
raising cell voltage and allowing for the elimination
of unwanted or negative vibrations stored in the
cells. The Lifestream is based on the fundamental
principle that the body is a "self-repairing" living
entity that regenerates itself. The Lifestream is
also a hands-on experience in which, "The Specialist",
acting as a conduit, transmits the energy to various
parts of the body focusing on the meridians,
acupressure points, organs, and spine. The key
transformative nature of the Lifestream is the
optimization of cell voltage. Optimization brings
about a state of balance. Sharp mental clarity,
renewed sense of hope, increased productivity and
physical detox are frequently reported after just one
session. "Vibrate the Cosmos and the Cosmos will Clear
- Emotional Freedom Technique
Emotional Freedom Technique is an tremendous new discovery providing thousands with fast relief from physical disease and emotional issues such as fears/phobias, anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADD, back pain, migraines, headaches to name only a few. It is a form of psychological acupuncture except you don't use needles. Instead, key acupressure points are stimulated by tapping with the fingertips while tuning-in to the pain or emotional issue, thus, neutralizing its intensity without re-living traumatic events.
Cause and Effect
The EFT discovery statement states that "the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system." Albert Einstein told us back in the 1920's that everything, including our bodies is composed of energy. Our emotions effect our energy field be it good or bad, holding anger for years causes a virus in this energy system known as the ki or chi. As our emotions are connected to our physical well-being, for example, when a person is stressed their blood pressure increases, such emotions as resentment, sadness, rage, self loathing towards a person or sometimes ourselves can manifest into the physical whether it be back pain, sabotaging behavior, headaches, addictions, tumors, cancers, depending on your physical storeroom for dis-ease.
Then the only solution is what we ultimately search for in our life, a profound sense of peace. We hear the phrase frequently "you need to let that go", but this is easier said than done for peace to exist. Our subconscious thinks it knows better and often works against us letting anything go; our anger, sadness or resentment is the measuring cup of the event or trauma that has become part of our identity. More importantly the measuring cup is our justice of hold the culprit responsible. Carrying anger inside our "own" body temple as living proof that it happened to me, corrupts our very own well-being, not the person who did you wrong but your own well-being.
Finally the last resistance for the subconscious in "letting it go" is the reality of feeling nothing. When we stop having the pain or the emotional issue then we think the culprit has got away with it "again". Unfortunately what they do not tell you about holding anger, sadness, rage, resentment as justice is, it is a virus and it is inside "your" body not the other person's who did you wrong causing dis-ease. A very valid reason to let go and release through EFT.
The symptoms of pain or emotional issues are your armor but mostly they make us their prisoner trapped inside a world of our own making. This is not a form of forgiveness, this is a form of freedom for you to be at peace as these emotions or pain do not serve you anymore. EFT is that key, is physician approved, works when nothing else does, with no drugs, no equipment can be self administered and is long lasting.
Dr Eric Robins, MD states that ..."some day the medical profession will wake up and realize that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses. When they do, Emotional Freedom Technique will be one of their primary healing tools, as it is for me."
- Energy Healing
- What is the work?
Breath is inextricably tied to your experience of life...it is a missing link to feeling connected and whole. The breath reaches into the deepest patterns and releases them...Clients find freedom in one session that wasn't found in decades of various disciplines and therapies...give yourself this gift...
Transformation can happen in an instant...and all of the tools for deep healing are within you. The Energy Healer's job is to help you connect in a deep and practical way with your own insight, your own innate wisdom. My job isn't to give you anything you don't already have within...it's to help you experience and know that everything you've ever needed to live a life of unbridled joy, love, peace, freedom, and intimacy has been with you all along.
The heart of these sessions is a breathing meditation that utilizes an ancient rhythmic breathing technique that very quickly shuts down the thinking part of the mind and gets a profound amount of energy moving through the body...then we'll use this energy to clear deeply held blocks and open you to the place of great insight, profound creativity, and the experience of freedom. The sessions are an exhilarating and deeply rejuvenating journey...a progressive journey that goes deeper each time you dive in.
Private Sessions are available in-person, or over the phone. Group Workshops, Retreats, and Healer Trainings are scheduled regularly in various locations in the US and abroad.
- Wellness Services
- Stress & Trauma Specialist
- ''Somatic Experiencing'' (SE) is a short-term, naturalistic approach, developed by Dr. Peter Levine, to renegotiate and heal both shock and developmental trauma.
Stress and trauma occur in the body, not in the event, as they are the body's reactions to "threatening experiences." The fight/flight/freeze response, otherwise known as 'instincts', is how we are hard-wired for survival.
The word "trauma," unfortunately, overshadows the intricacies and insidiousness of the long-term affects of threat, whether said threat were real or perceived.
The easy way to differentiate stress from trauma is that any event is considered traumatic when the symptoms of arousal (reaction) don't pass, even after the threat has passed.
Sometimes these unresolved physiological events can remain dormant in the body for years before getting triggered again.
SE employs the awareness of body sensation to safely and gradually allow the autonomic nervous system to discharge previously truncated survival energy trapped in the body.
The results of this body / mind therapy include relief from anxiety, habits and addictions, patterns and cycles of self-sabotage, and dissociative behaviors. It brings on a sense of reawakening and access to instincts which illicits feelings of groundedness, centeredness, boundaries, empowerment, being "in the moment", safety and joyfulness.
- Life Coach
- A Life Coach is skilled in helping you to make radical improvements immediately. Like a Personal Trainer for your life, your Life Coach will help you to realize your full potential. They will ask you powerful questions that will help you to focus in on what is most important to you and then help you clear away the clutter and energy drains that keep you from being your best.
Life Coaching can help with all aspects of your life: Family, career, finances, relationships, living environment, health and spirituality!
- Meditation Teacher
- A great Master once said, "To study the way is to study the self and to study the self is to forget the self."
Daily meditation shakes loose our unresolved emotional issues, our negative energy charges and our wounding. It makes us calmer and less reactive to those sometimes harsh internal and external influences. Meditation can help one to overcome anxiety, agitation, fear, anger, depression, insecurity and all sorts of habitually intrusive thought patterns and compulsions.
Our private meditation teachers will give you an overall view of this integral practice. From the most inexperienced beginner to advanced practitioner , they will teach you how to become fully present, grounded, centered, boundaried, embodied, in the moment, safe and joyful.
- Smoking Cessation
- We know you've tried once, twice, maybe a hundred times - now you can stop smoking for good. Our personal stop-smoking trainer will come to you and help you overcome the nicotine addiction in just 72 hours. There are no tricks, gimmicks, drugs, or needles. This is a four day program for an hour and a half each day. And when it is over - you can look forward to better health, a better life, less worry, better skin, more energy, freedom, a huge sense of accomplishment, smell better, taste better, inner calm, and so much more. This program is physician referred with a very high success rate, many references and a firm commitment to your success. Let us show you how to use your urges to smoke as the way to stop and how to never feel deprived of a cigarette again.
- Massage Services
- Shiatsu is a Japanese healing art used to clear and balance the vital life force energy known as Qi. It is deeply rooted in the philosophy and practices of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The Japanese not only adopted Traditional Chinese Medicine, but also began to enhance its methods by incorporating massage, eventually achieving a unique healing modality called Shiatsu. Like the Japanese transformation of the Chinese tea ceremony and flower arrangement, Shiatsu became uniquely Japanese.
Shiatsu combines the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine with practices similar to those of acupuncture but performed without needles.
The word Shiatsu means 'Shi' - finger, and 'Atsu' - pressure. Yet, Shiatsu is more than pressure. It utilizes a combination of pressure and assisted stretching techniques. It is a combination of many different techiniques including pressing, hooking, sweeping, shaking, rotating, grasping, vibrating, patting, plucking, lifting, pinching, rolling and brushing. Shiatsu can be done with the patient lying on a mat on the floor or on a massage table, and the patient wears loose fitting clothing.
Qi energy flows in the human body in a regular form, forming channels that are assigned 'meridians' of energy that are the base of the oriental medicine. Being that the free stream of energy through our body is essential for the physical, intellectual and emotional health. Disturbances in this stream exist, appointedly accumulation or deficit of Qi in determined zones of the body, conditions are created that affect our state of health. The meridians are represented by a great string of energy that goes up and down covering the human body from head to feet.
- Swedish Massage is specifically designed to relax muscles by applying light to moderate pressure to muscles in small circular movements, as well as long strokes following the circulation towards the heart. Swedish Massage enhances oxygen flow in blood and helps to rid toxins in the body. It is the foundation for all other types of Western massage, including sports, deep tissue and aromatherapy. Developed by a Swedish physiologist, Henri Peter Ling at the University of Stockholm in 1812, it employs five different movements: long, gliding strokes, kneading of the individual muscles, friction, tapping and oscillation.
The therapist generally uses massage oil to facilitate making long, smooth strokes over the body. Swedish massage is done with the person covered by a sheet. One part of the body uncovered, massaged, and then covered up before moving on to another part of the body.
- Devoloped in the Fijian Islands, this unusual massage technique is excellent for treating chronic muscle aches and stiffness, as it is generally less painful than deep tissue, more effective than sports massage, and more stimulating than Swedish. It is especially helpful for the lower back, and it is an excellent hip opener, which can help to alleviate sciatic impingements.
In this modality, the feet are used as a tool in 8 different ways without ever standing on the the body. Fijian Massage does not include walking on the client's back, as one foot remains standing on the floor.
Like Thai Massage, the procedure is done on a mat on the floor with the client dressed in loose cotton clothing and, therfore, ideal for modest individuals.
- Thai Massage is an ancient art of body therapy for healing, health and transformation which can be thought of as an interactive manipulation of the body using passive stretching and gentle pressure along energy lines. These movements help to adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility, relieve muscular and joint tension, stimulate internal organs and balance the body's energy system.
Sessions typically last 1 1/2 hours, using two primary procedures - applying gentle pressure with the hands and feet, and a wide variety of passive stretching movements. Traditionally, it's performed on a padded floor mat instead of on a table; the client stays fully dressed and no oil is used. The practitioner adjusts to your level of flexibility and fitness.
- Structural Integration
- Structural Integration, an off-shoot of Rolfing, is the method Dr. Ida Rolf developed that is based on deep tissue manipulations, and movement education, with the intention of re-aligning and re-educating the human structure within the field of gravity.
Structural Integration is a scientifically validated body therapy. Unlike massage, Structural Integration focuses not on the muscles but their protective layer, called fascia (also known as connective tissue). The fascia surrounds the muscles, bones and organs in the body. The fascia gives muscles their shape and the body its structure. Structural Integration aligns and balances the body by lengthening and repositioning the fascia. As fascia is lengthened it allows the muscles to move more efficiently. When restricted fascia is released and lengthened the body can return to its structurally optimal augment.
The continuing pull of gravity, the stress of daily activities and physical unjuries can pull the body out of alignment. The fascia gradually shortens, tightens and adjusts to accommodate the misalignment. When the body is out of alignment it creates inefficiency and imbalance resulting in stiffness, discomfort and loss of energy.
When a body is aligned and balanced it moves with greater ease. It requires less energy to function. Good posture is effortless and breathing is easier. The body becomes more flexible, more coordinated and athletic performance improves.
Structural Integration is generally performed in ten sessions. Each session is approximately one hour in length. It is preferable that the sessions are received one per week for ten weeks in a row. The ten sessions are administered progressively; each session builds upon the last until complete integration of the body is achieved. The process of Structural Integration includes balancing the body in segments and achieving vertical alignment from balancing the body from front to back, side to side, top to bottom and inside to outside.
- Sports Massage
- Incorporating Sports Massage into your conditioning program has many benefits. It helps you get into good shape faster, and with less stiffness and soreness. It helps you recover faster from heavy workouts, and relieves conditions which may cause injury.
Sports Massage is typically used before, during and after athletic events. The purpose of the massage is to prepare the athlete for peak performance, to reduce fatigue, to relieve inflammation, to reduce muscle tension, to promote flexiblity and to prevent injuries. As well, it reduces heart rate and blood pressure, increasing blood circulation and lymph flow.
- Deep Tissue
- The purpose of Deep Tissue is to release deeply held patterns of tension, remove toxins and relax and soothe the musculature. It is both corrective and therapeutic.
Deep Tissue Massage focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue, working to release chronic tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on contricted areas. Slow deep strokes lengthen the muscle fibers, restore balance, and re-establish structural and functional integrity. Working across the fibers of the muscles, tendons and fascia helps to break up and eliminate scar tissue.
- The meaning of the word Ki in Japanese is 'life force' and the meaning of the word Rei is 'God's Wisdom or The Higher Power'. Therefore, 'spiritually guided life force' is the definition of Reiki , a healing technique used for relaxation and reduction of stress. It is administered through the laying on of hands and manipulating your body's Ki, or energy. Reiki brings about feelings of wellbeing, peace and security, treating the body, mind and spirit.
- Hot Rock Therapy
- Hot Rock Therapy is far more than a massage with hot stones; it is a multidimensional treatment that reaches the very soul.
Heated stones have been used by ancient cultures for centuries to purge, transform and heal. Native Americans use heated stones in their sweat lodges, and the Hawaiian people have been using heated basalt lava rocks for physical and spiritual healing and well-being.
Sometimes called Le Stone Therapy, Hot Rock Therapy combines massage with the use of smooth hot stones and/or chilled marble stones. The hot stones draw fresh blood to the tissues, while the cold stones push the blood away, draining with it toxins. It also reduces inflammation and encourages an influx of fresh oxygenated blood. This constant dance between temperatures affects the blood and lymph and triggers the body's innate healing mechanisms.
Hot Rock Therapy can be combined with Aromatherapy. The hot stones work perfectly as little burners, infusing the air with the healing powers of pure essential oils. The heat from the stones also aids the body's uptake of the essential oils during the treatment.
- Four Handed
- Visualize receiving a deeply relaxing therapeutic massage and then times it by 2! Two sets of hands will work out all your tensions simultaneously thus providing a harmony of the senses. The four handed massage incorporates a variety of modalities such as deep tissue, stretching, reflexology with long flowing Swedish strokes. The ultimate in stress relief in the comfort of your own home.
- Nothing can be more romantic than having a massage with your significant other side by side. The massage therapists will arrive in the comfort of your own home with all the trimmings (tables,oils, linens, candles and music) so that you may have a most memorable experience. Choose the type of massage you wish and then just relax and allow the magical hands of your therapists take it from there.
- Home Services
- Professional Organizer
- A professional Organizer designs systems to ease the flow of their clients' life. Using organizing principles, they provide their clients with ideas and solutions to their organizing problems. Whether you decide to work along side your organizer, or allow them to utilize their knowledge on their own, you are sure to be satisfied with a clutter free life.
- Feng Shui
- Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese practice of placement and arrangement of space to achieve harmony with the environment.
Feng shui is for everyone. It is not a religion. Feng shui gives you practical ways to strengthen the positive energy in your home and office, which directly enhances your life, health, career, family and relationships. Clearing clutter, arranging furniture for optimal flow and surrounding yourself with positive symbolism are a few ways that feng shui can uplift your life.
Although people aren't usually described as having good or bad feng shui themselves, believers in feng shui say that certain people by force of personality or visual appearance are able to add or subtract from the feng shui of their surroundings.
Take some time for yourself, and meet with our Feng Shui specialist to bring peace and harmony into your surroundings.
- Green Home
- We inevitably are affected by mental and emotional contaminants, not only environmental. It is of utmost importance to take care of all 4 bodies, the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Having a space that is all your own is a wonderful way to facilitate balance in your life.
The Green Home Specialist will transition a client to an 80-100% non-toxic home by teaching them how use products that promote health and do not deplete the earth. Let's offset your carbon footprint and create a life of sustainability and health for you and your family.
It is also important to remember that children are more vulnerable to toxins because their young brains and bodies are more fragile and more sensitive to damage. Today, more and more young children suffer from adult like diseases, disease that usually take a lifetime to develop. It is believed that these are linked to the increased exposure of pesticides, plasticizers and pollutants found in the food and in the home these days. Let's transform your home into a safe environment for the best life possible.
Years have been spent sourcing the highest quality and most reputable companies to buy from so you can enjoy the benefits without spending the time and energy searching for solutions. Learn all you need to know and let the Green Home Specialist do the work for you so you can enjoy all the benefits of optimal living.
By replacing chemical-heavy products with eco-friendly ones, installing the best home water filtration systems, and recommending healthy food substitutions, a Green Home specialist can turn your home into the sanctuary it deserves to be.
If you are interested in building or renovating your home, you will be connected with the most professional architects, contractors, interior designers and leading green professionals that use all non-toxic, highly recyclable materials.
- Space Clearing
Space clearing is designed to raise the level of the astral light in our own
personal spaces and, in so doing, raise the quality of life that it is
possible for us to experience. In other words, depending on your knowledge and skill, you can use these techniques to cleanse the astral light and create sacred space wherever you are. If you want your life to be more meaningful and purposeful than the general level it is being lived at today space clearing is vital.
How Space Clearing works:
Energetically, everything that ever happens in a building goes out in
ripples like the effect of a stone being dropped in a pond. It is recorded
in the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture, objects, plants,
animals and people in that space. It's imprinted in the very fabric of the
structure. Repetitive patterns get deeply imprinted and events accompanied by strong emotions or trauma are the most strongly imprinted of all. If you've ever had the experience of walking into a room after there has just been an argument, you know that you can literally feel it hanging in the air. People sometimes say, "You could have cut the air with a knife!", meaning that the atmosphere was so dense it was as if the argument were physically tangible.
The residue of these energy ripples accumulates around the edges of the
room, and it builds up, particularly in corners, and in nooks and crannies which can effectively be removed by a Space Clearing.
Everyone creates a certain amount of energetic grunge on a daily basis, which leaves a residue in their homes in the same way as everyday living creates cleaning and tidying on a physical level.
Very few western homes are so well designed that there are no areas where energy gets stuck. Most buildings are designed without any thought being given to the way energy can flow around them, and awkwardly positioned furniture can then add to the problems. How much stuck energy builds up depends on the feng shui of a place (how well energy flows around it) and the activities of the people who are living in the place.
- Fitness Services
- Pilates, named after its originator, Joseph Pilates, was developed in the early 1900's. Initially it was used by professional dancers to improve strength, balance, flexibility and to rehabilitate injuries.
The benefits of Pilates include: the use of mental focus to improve movement efficiency and muscle control, to bring awareness to neutral spine alignment and to develop the deep muscles of the back and abdomen to support good posture. It creates length, strength and flexibility in muscles.
This exercise system is usually taught in one of two formats: with the unique Pilates equipment in private, or semi-private sessions or in classes working on a mat on the floor. Lately, Pilates has merged with other movement techniques, such as yoga, or use of an exercise ball, which promotes creative integration of the Pilates principles into a greater range of floor exercises.
- Yoga is an amazing way to better your health. The far reaching benefits of yoga and its cleansing practices have been extremely effective in treating various health disorders. There are many rewards to practicing yoga on a regular basis that include: Excellent muscle toning, increased flexibility, increased lubrication of the joints ligaments and tendons, and an overall sense of body awareness. Whether you prefer group classes or one-on-one instruction, yoga is a perfect way to get your blood flowing and your body cleansed.
- Personal Trainer
- Our Personal Trainers will develop a plan specifically geared towards your goals. Whether you need a one time consultation to get back on track, or you would like to have standing appointments, their mission is to bring you to your peak physical performance with a program designed to fit you.
- Physical Therapy
- While our Physical Therapists generally help one recover from physical injury, they are uniquely trained and can promote overall fitness and health. They can assist accident victims and individuals with disabling conditions such as low-back pain, arthritis, heart disease, fractures, head injuries and cerebral palsy.
Physical therapists can also use electrical stimulation, hot packs or cold compresses and ultrasound to relieve pain and reduce swelling. They may use traction or deep tissue massage to relieve pain. Thereapists also teach patients to use assistive and adaptive devices, such as crutches, prostheses and wheelchairs. They may show patients exercises to do at home to expedite their recovery.
Treatment will vary from patient to patient but it usually includes exercises for patients who have been immobilized and lack flexibility, strength or endurance. Physical therapists encourage patients to use their own muscles to increase their flexibility and range of motion before finally advancing to resistance.
- Food & Nutritional Services
- Personal Chef
- enlightenedCONCIERGE can provide you with a Chef who takes care of every detail, which will allow you more time with your family and guests. You will eat better and enjoy the freshest meats, produce, herbs and spices.
You'll love every meal, because each meal is custom designed to your preferences and dietary needs. We ensure that no matter how restrictive your requirements, your meals are always nutricious and delicious.
Our Chefs specialize in healthy cuisine: vegetarian, vegan, macro-biotic, raw, low fat, zone diet, or haute cuisine prepared with in season, organic produce and free-range meats without added hormones.
At home pre-prepared meal delivery is also available.
- Meal Delivery
- All the benefits of a personal chef with the convenience of having it delivered to your door!
- Nutritionists are concerned with the prevention and treatment of illnesses through one of the most basic and essential human daily functions - proper diet. Our Nutrionist will come to you, inventory your pantry, evaluate your diet and work closely with you to improve your quality of life. They can structure and recommend diet plans for whole families, often including help with and meal preparation.
- Juice Cleanse
- For every one day of a juice feast, you turn your body's physiological clock back 120 days.
A Juice Fast offers your body a myriad of essential vitamins and minerals in their most natural and potent state, undamaged by heat due to cooking or pasteurization. Rich in alkaline elements, phytochemicals, and anti-oxidants, the Juice Feast helps regenerate the glands and organs associated with digestion so digestive excretions are more vital, muscular action is stronger, and the body's ability to absorb nutrients is more efficient. In a typical diet composed of mainly cooked foods the body consumes a large amount of energy in the process of digestion, causing one to feel sluggish after a meal. In the absence of solids, the Juice Fast components retain the digestive enzymes that would have normally gone to digesting and breaking down the tough plant fiber, allowing them instead to work on breaking down old food debris in your digestive tract.
As well, cleansing minimizes food cravings by providing cells and organs with the nutrients necessary for proper cell maintenance, thereby discouraging consumption of 'empty' calories and excess food. Better digestion means less stored food debris, (often the residue of refined and processed foods such as white flour, white sugar, and hydrogenated fats). A healthy and invigorated metabolism will run more efficiently assisting the body to perform its functions appropriately for optimal health.
- Spiritual Advisory Services
- A Tarot deck is a pack of 78 beautifully pictured cards split into two Arcanas, the Major, having 22 cards, and the Minor having 56 cards, all of which are a reflection of your destiny. When receiving a reading, you will be asked to focus on your intent and the insight you would like to gain from it. While meditating and shuffling the deck you are transferring your energy into the cards, which will in turn be reflected in the reading.
- A psychic is an individual blessed with the gift of extra-sensory perception. Many psychics are gifted in different areas, such as, precognition, clairvoyance, psychometry and psychokenesis. Their mission is to help you with answers to some of life's mysteries, as well as give you guidance and peace of mind.
- Although astrology has been followed for centuries, it is now looked upon as New Age therapy, used for personal analysis and self understanding. This type of divination is based on the astrological bodies, and their position at the time of your birth. The theory is that all of the celestial bodies' positions has an affect and can help determine some of your personality traits and characteristics, as well as help guide you down this path we call life. Astrology is the manifestation of magical thinking
- Channeling is a different type of divination, where the medium taps their psychic energy to communicate with spiritual entities. Different channelers may use different tools, such as dream analysis, tarot cards, or gems.
Among the different types of channeling, 'Conscious Voice Channeling' is the most commonly used. The medium will calm their mind through meditation or breathing exercises, allowing them to connect to the source of energy that is being channeled. By staying in this calm state, the medium allows the source to speak through them.
- Dream Interpreter
- Use dreamwork to:
• Understand your dreams with clarity and conviction!
• Increase and enhance your current dreaming experience!
• Deepen the relationship with your own spirituality!
• Navigate and solve a personal crisis or relationship challenge!
• Jump start or enhance your creative expression!
• Investigate and adjust your mental health and well being!
Using the unique gift of interpreting dream messages from the unconscious mind, a Dream Interpreter is able to help individuals see things about themselves and their lives that they would otherwise not be able to do without assistance.
Dream Interpreting combines psychology, intuition and a vast vocabulary of universal symbolic meaning to decode the information available from a person's dreaming life. Whether it is to gain greater personal insight, navigate a crisis, develop your creative expression or take a soul's journey, a Dream Interpreter can guide you to the next level of your self actualization.
- Personal Care Services
- Manicure / Pedicure
- A Manicure is designed to treat the hands and nails, while relaxing you at the same time. Through lotions, oils and massage, your hands will be looking their best! A Pedicure is designed to do the same thing...for your feet! These relaxing treatments release tension in the hands and feet, bringing a renewed bounce to your step!
- Our stylists are equipped to give you the full salon treatment without the hassle of salon madness! Whether you need a quick trim, or an all out color process, they will be sure to fulfill your every need!
- Make-up Artist
- Whether you're getting dolled up for a night on the town, a special occasion, or would just like some new tips to freshen your cosmetic bag, our make-up artists will be able to provide you with the stunning look you desire!
- Organic Spray-on Tanning
- Using the latest technology, Susie Hatton and Hillary Weiss have developed a unique approach to sunless tanning. Their tanning system is completely non-toxic, and 100% organic, combining CHOCOLATE, aloe vera and anti-oxidants!
The entire process takes less than 10 minutes, and you are left with a gorgeous golden-brown glow that lasts 7-10 days! Spray-on-tanning is the healthy way to go to get that sun-kissed look, the only problem is, the chemicals most people use are toxic and you end up looking orange or streaked! Thanks to Susie and Hillary's genius, you don't have to worry about nasty chemicals anymore!
- Using natural products and a multitude of techniques, you can enjoy a facial in the comfort of your own home. While it will feel like you are simply having a face massage, our specialists will be drawing out the impurities and replenishing the skin with natural vitamins and minerals. A visit from our aesthetician can be more like an education in personal skin care, for they will give you an analysis of your skin type and what is best for it.
- Personal Stylist
- Many of us suffer from the woes of the wardrobe. These feelings are symptoms of an over consumptive culture. We buy therefore we feel better, but sometimes only momentarily.
* Do your purchases make sense for your budget?
* Are you buying to fit into the current trends but feel frustrated?
* Do you shop emotionally?
* Do you dress the part you hate and not your whole body?
If you could have a fashion stylist on speed dial or on Ichat, wouldn't it ease a lot of your anxiety?
Well now you can. Using a stylist isn't just for the rich and famous. A Personal Stylist can cater to clients of all economic situations. The proverbial red carpet doesn't just exist during award season. We all have red carpet moments.
The Stylist will work with you to achieve the following:
* How to dress your positive assets versus always looking to hide a body part.
* Understanding that how you see yourself can be based in the negative instead of the positive.
* How to feel confident when you get dressed each and every morning.
Confidence creates compliments.
* Understanding that you have more to work with in your wardrobe than you think.
* Keep you on point where you are spending too much money and help you fill in the areas that are depleted.
* How to wear the fun trends that work for your body and age.
* How your clothing should fit by working with a tailor. Does your hair and/or makeup connect you to your wardrobe?
* Have your wardrobe pruned and cleared out to what fits you and what works for your body right now.
* Discover the art of reselling your clothing to make money for the next season's must-have's. Your wardrobe is like playing your own game of Stocks. You will learn how to buy and when to sell.
* Learn to buy off price so when you do sell your clothing your ROI is higher.
* Get used to the idea that how your clothing fits is more important than the tag that hangs inside.
* Learn how to dress the part of your body that you have a harder time with as a complete package.
* Fun, compelling, eclectic outfits are created so that you can simply import into your computer and Voila...Outfits for every occasion.
When you look good, you feel good and you still have money left over from that last shopping spree, all the unnecessary stresses related to personal appearance and budget are alleviated and allow the mind and body to focus on healthier, more important tasks in life.
- Pregnancy Services
- Pregnancy Massage
- Expectant mothers are bound to experience unique physical and emotional changes that occur because of the increased weight, the shift in posture and the adjusting hormone levels during pregnancy. Prenatal massage is a treatment aimed at alleviating pregnancy related symptoms.
While this is a beautiful period for women, it is also a time of heightened physical discomfort, ranging from muscular tension and headaches to pressure on the knees.
Taking time for yourself during your pregnancy can be uplifting emotionally. The soothing essence of massage allows pregnant women to unwind and feel serene, healthy, and comforted.
- Throughout history, women have turned to each other for comfort during pregnancy and birth. The Doula works closely with the expectant mother for several weeks before the birth, and assists during delivery and for as long as needed after childbirth. In short, her role can be thought of as 'mothering the mother', a role perhaps lost even in the most close-knit of families. They provide the expecting mother with physical and emotional suport and are important liaisons between the mother and the doctors and midwives, regardless of whether the birth is in the home, hospital or birthing center.
enlightenedCONCIERGE is proud to offer Doulas who are medically trained professionals, registered nurses and/or midwives. Our Doulas recognize birth as a key of life experience for women and they work to nurture and protect that experience by encouraging mothers to give birth in her own unique way.
The Doula provides an educational approach to childbirth and it's many wonders. Statistically, the inclusion of a Doula has proven to reduce cesarean rates, to bring about shorter labors, and to reduce the need for epidurals and requests for pain relief.
- Pre and peri-natal yoga
- Pre and Peri Natal Yoga has been shown to not only improve the health of the mother during pregnancy, but also that of the baby as well. Through breathing and stretching exercises, circulation and flexibility are greatly improved while helping to alleviate typical pregnancy discomforts.
- Auto Services
- Pet Services
- Dog Trainer
- No matter whether you have acquired a pedigree or a loveable mutt, a puppy, or a mature canine, a trainer can often make a world of difference. From house breaking and solving behavior problems to general obedience, our trainers will transform your pet into the most well-behaved in the neighborhood.
Typically our trainers prefer to work closesly with your entire family and your pet at your home, but boarding and training is also available.
- Dog Walker
- Even if you have a backyard where your dog can roam free, nothing is more therapeutic for a dog than a good long walk. A well-exercised dog is a happy and calm dog.
Not everyone has time to properly exercise their pets. Our dog walkers can take your loving mate on a run, beach walk, or a jaunt on the Canyon trails. We can socialize your dog with others, as well.
- Pet Psychic
- While we all have animals that try to tell us things, how often do we understand? Our pet psychic can bridge the gap, bringing clarity and insight into your pets' behavior. This can be a unique opportunity to understand your pet on a whole new level.
- Dog & Cat Grooming
- Rarely would we step into a salon without recommendation, so why would we treat our pets differently? Better yet, our groomers will come to you, saving you valuable time and reducing stress on your pets. We offer a large variety of services including, bathing, haircuts, teeth-cleaning, temporary hair color, nail polish and the dreaded but necessary anal gland expression.
- Traditional Concierge Services
- Personal Shopper / Errand Runner
- We understand how hectic life is. No job is too small!
We are at your beck and call.
Consider it done.
- Modified House-sitting
- Financial Planner
- A holistic approach to money management. A client's entire financial picture is taken into consideration, not just the individual elements. In this way, overall financial health can be achieved. The Financial Planner's job is to make sure you are as well informed as possible at decision making time so that you can move on in peace. You will be instructed in asset accumulation and how it can be obtained by working, saving and investing capital. Alleviate unnecessary financial stress by simplifying and organizing your bills, savings, spending habits and investments.
- Personal Portrait Photographer
You will be provided with a very special portrait photographer to capture those special moments and occasions so that you will always have something to remember them by.
The Photographer has years of experience shooting children and family portraits and has a formal education in Photography.
You can choose from hassle free birth announcements, calenders, birthday and christmas cards as well as traditional hand crafted prints for your walls.
The most unique aspect of this service is the way that the essence of the person on film is captured without the presence of a loud or otherwise bossy photographer. You will hardly know they are present as the subject relaxes into a pose for beautiful and natural-looking pictures.
- Event Planning
- Spa Parties
- Flowers are the perfect way to add a little color to your life, or those of loved ones! Our florists will put together the perfect ensemble for any occasion. Whether it be a celebration or a weekly delivery, you can rest assured the arrangements will bring a bit of sunshine wherever they are!
- Gift Baskets
- We hand-pick and customize Eco-Conscious, "green", sweat-shop free products, including hair care, skin care, yoga mats, organic sulphite-free wine, exotic fruits, and gift certificates for any of our services.
We can customize any size gift basket for every imaginable occasion.
- Henna Tattoo Artist
- Workshops / Classes / Retreats
- Organic Hair Care
- Organic hair care is like of food for the hair, by combining live, bioactive organic formulations with natural essential oils that give nutrients directly to the scalp. It's like taking a multi-vitamin just for your hair, but you use it as your everyday shampoo, conditoner or styling product.
- Skin Care
- We don't often recommend products, but when we find particularly amazing ones, we feel the need to share them with our clients.
Why stop at eating healthy and exercising? Treat your skin the same way you treat the rest of your body; with all natural, chemical-free, non-toxic creams, lotions, body scrubs and cleansers that energize and rejuvenate.
These products use a variety of ingredients ranging from vegan, organic, antioxidant, and all kinds of natural additives straight from the earth.